According to the complete preliminary results of Tuesday’s parliamentary elections, 5 political teams have won seats in the new National Assembly of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh).
Srbuhi Arzumanyan, Chairperson of the Artsakh Central Electoral Commission, stated at a news conference Wednesday that the total number of voters was 104,350, whereas 76,712 voters had actually cast their ballots Tuesday, and this means that the voter turnout was 73.5 percent.
The political forces have passed the 5% threshold parties, and those that have passed the 7% threshold for blocs are considered elected to the National Assembly.
Artsakh held a parliamentary and presidential elections on March 31.
12 parties and party blocs were taking part in the parliamentary election.
Here is the list of parties with the respective votes received:
- Free Fatherland Party-United Civil Alliance Party bloc (Arayik Harutyunyan) – 29,688 votes (40.4%),
- United Fatherland party (Samvel Babayan) – 17,365 votes (23.63%),
- Justice Party of Artsakh (Vitali Balasanyan) – 5,865 votes (7.9 %),
- ARF – 4,717 votes (6.4%),
- Democratic Party of Artsakh (Ashot Ghoulyan) – 4,269 votes (5.81%),
- New Artsakh bloc – 3,305 votes (4.5%),
- National Revival – 2,360 votes (3.2%),
- Conservative Party of Artsakh – 2,108 votes (2.87%),
- Revolutionary Party of Artsakh – 1,660 votes (2.26%),
- Unified Armenia Party – 958 votes (1.3%),
- Communist Party of Nagorno Karabakh – 480 votes (0.65%),
- Independence Generation – 656 votes (9%).
Edited and translated by Aneta Harutyunyan (Armenpress)