The perfidious Azerbaijani aggression of September 27, 2020 launched against the Republic of Artsakh and the Armenian people is yet another act in the long chain of crimes perpetrated by the Turkish-Azerbaijani machine against Armenians and all mankind.
The state policy of Turkey and Azerbaijan against the Armenian people has a long history. It goes back to the years 1873-1874, when Turkey and, following him since 1918 Azerbaijan, adopted at the governmental level an ultra-nationalist Panturkist and Panturanian policy. This has resulted in an ongoing genocide against the Armenians and other indigenous peoples of the region and leads to a genocidal policy.
Between 1894 and 1923, Turkey annihilated on its own territory 4 million peaceful citizens – Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians … In the following years, these two states regularly carried out major military criminal operations against all the indigenous peoples of the region and in particular towards the Armenians and Armenia.
This criminal government policy on the part of Turkey and Azerbaijan has drawn the Greater Near East region and the contiguous Caucasus into a deep humanitarian and civilizational crisis, which has become problematic not only for the Armenian people but for all peoples and states of the region.
On the basis of these observations, the Armenian people face the following issues:
- a) win this war and any imposed war;
- b) self-organize as an armed nation to ensure victory in military confrontations;
- c) defend by all means before all political, legal and other bodies, the rights granted to the Armenian people;
- d) obtain the condemnation of the ideology of panturkuism and pantouranism, and also the condemnation of all crimes, past and present, of the Turkish-Azerbaijani machine by the international legal authorities.
The Republic of Western Armenia (Armenia) is fundamentally determined to defend the rights of the Armenian people and, therefore, calls on the citizens of Western Armenia to come to the defense of the Republic of Artsakh and the Republic of Armenia and instructs the regional defense forces for the protection of the Armenians of Western Armenia, in accordance with its constitutional principles, to join the ranks of the defense forces of the Republic of Artsakh and the Republic of Armenia.
Countering the actions of the Turkish-Azerbaijani war machine takes on a highly vital character for the Armenian people and is the only way to preserve the right of the Armenian people to existence, to development and to a future.
We are fully determined to defend all the rights of the Armenian people. The victory will be on the side of the Armenian people.
Radik Khamoyan President of the Republic of Western Armenia (Armenia)
September 27, 2020
- Press release – The Republic of Western Armenia (Armenia) applied to the UN with a proposal to demarcate the border between the state of Armenia and the Republic of Azerbaijan, 08.08.2019 – http://lousavor-avedis.org/?p=15195
- Revenir à la publication: La guerre de quatre jours. Appel de Parlement de l’Arménie Occidentale en direction des Parlements des pays –membres du Conseil de Sécurité de l’ONU (concernant l’agression de la république d’Azerbaïdjan envers la république du Nagorno-Karabagh), 03.04.2016 – http://parliament-wa.info/fr/archives/8589
- STATEMENT About demilitarization of Western Armenia and Cilicia and the withdrawal of the occupying troops of the Republic of Turkey from these territories, 20․11․2018 – http://parliament-wa.info/en/archives/10070
- Open Appeal to the UN On the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the crimes of genocide committed by Azerbaijan against Armenians in the city Shushi (Artsakh, Nagorno Karabagh), 25․03․2020 – https://aga-tribunal.info/en/tribunal_25-3-2020_en/
- DECISION n° 01/2018 adoptée par l’Assemblée Nationale (Parlement) d’Arménie Occidentale le 10 janvier 2018 «De la constitution, par les arméniens d’Arménie Occidentale, d’une force de défense» – http://citizenship-western-armenia.info/fr/archives/2379
- STATEMENT On the implementation of the Arbitral Award of 28 President of the United States of America Woodrow Wilson, 29․05․2018- http://gov-wa.info/?p=3447&lang=en